CNC Servo Turret Punch Press ER300
| Defects Liability Period|| 1 year|
|Hit speed ||1500hpm|
| Max. Sheet Thickness|| ≤4mm|
| Max. Sheet weight||150kg|
|Max. Punch diameter|| 88.9mm|
1. Check the lubrication of the parts and make the lubrication points fully lubricated.
2. Check that the module installation is correct and reliable.
3. Check that the compressed air pressure is within the specified range.
4. Check whether the switch buttons are sensitive and reliable, and must make the flywheel and clutch off before the motor can be turned on.
5. Make the press perform several empty trips to check the working conditions of the brake, clutch and handling parts.
6. Disengage Flywheel and clutch, cut off power and release surplus air.
7. Wipe off the press and apply rust-proof oil to the countertops.